Epoxy floor paint uses one-off coating process, no matter how large the area, there is no joint, and the surface is smooth, smooth, strong adhesion, friction and compression resistance, decorative effect is very good. But some customers finish the epoxy floor paint, but the surface is rough, very affecting the aesthetics, what is the reason for this? How to prevent in the construction process? The factors leading to rough surface of epoxy floor paint are as follows:
1. The epoxy floor paint material is not filtered before use and contains impurities. These impurities stick to the surface of the film during the construction of the epoxy floor paint, which will eventually result in the rough surface of the epoxy floor paint.
2. The surface of epoxy floor paint will be rough if it is not ground and cleaned up before construction.
3. The surface of epoxy floor paint will be rough if the mortar layer and putty layer are not polished after construction.
4. There is a lot of dust in the construction site of epoxy floor paint, especially in the process of surface paint construction, which causes dust to fall on the film which is still in the leveling stage, and eventually causes dust to adhere to the floor paint film and make the film rough.
5. Too many ingredients at one time. Epoxy floor paint is a two-component material. When the paint is mixed with curing agent, the paint begins to play a chemical role. The viscosity of the epoxy floor paint increases slowly. After a certain time, it begins to gel and solidifies directly into film. When the coating begins to gelatinize and continues to be applied, the film of floor paint may be rough.
6. The temperature of the construction site is too high, the diluent volatilizes too fast, and the epoxy floor paint solidifies without leveling time after construction, which will also lead to the rough surface of the epoxy floor paint.
Method of preventing surface roughness of epoxy floor paint after construction:
1. Before using epoxy floor paint materials, impurities must be filtered to prevent impurities from mixing into the paint.
2. We must strictly follow the construction technology of epoxy floor paint and treat the ground well.
3. The mortar layer and putty layer in epoxy floor paint must be polished after construction to avoid the existence of putty scratches.
4. The construction site of epoxy floor paint must be closed, especially in the process of topcoat construction.
5. When proportioning epoxy floor paint, we must adopt the principle of a small number of times to avoid excessive proportioning at one time.
6. During the construction of epoxy floor paint in high temperature weather in summer, the diluent with high boiling point should be selected to avoid the high temperature period.本站网址：http://www.wuxispeed.com