The methods of repairing epoxy floor have their own advantages and disadvantages, and different methods should be used to repair different damages. Each method has its own merits and demerits. The key point is to choose different methods to repair different damages reasonably. Repair of epoxy floor is tedious. In order to reduce the probability of repair, we should be rigorous in construction, and customers should use it in the right way. When transporting epoxy floor paint materials to the construction site, it should be noted that if large quantities of special containers or packing boxes are used to prevent the mixing of any kind of fire, and keep the temperature not too high 15-25 C, not mixing with other chemicals and other goods. When arriving at the destination, it is not allowed to cover directly in the open air. It is not allowed to be covered by tarpaulins. Once the packaging is damaged, it is necessary to replace the packaging in time, but it is forbidden to weld on site. Epoxy floor materials, whether in the warehouse of the manufacturer or shipped to the construction site, should be properly preserved. They should not be exposed to the sun, so as to avoid placing them near or where there are fires. Because epoxy material belongs to inflammable and explosive materials, the storage conditions of materials must be strictly observed at the storage and placement points to prevent fire and explosion accidents caused by various problems.
Storage conditions of epoxy floor paint:
1. Keep dry, cool and ventilated to prevent sun exposure and adjacent fire sources.
2. Temperature in storage area should be maintained at 15-25 C, 50%-75% with humidity, and ventilated regularly.
3. The floor of the warehouse is usually cement or stone. The floor should be laid with cement or wooden crossbars and the barrel should be empty so as to avoid dampness, rust and perforation at the bottom of the barrel. It is better to stack the floor lacquer barrel with no more than three layers.
Matters needing attention:
把环氧地坪漆要有专门的配料房或在室外施工现场， 不能在仓库内配料。 配料房附近不得有火源，并配置一定的消防设备。配料房内不得过多存放易燃易爆物品，并应经常清理， 保持整洁。切勿将易燃环氧地坪漆或稀释剂放置在人员经常走动，操作的地方。
The epoxy floor paint should have a special batching room or be constructed outdoors. It can not be batched in the warehouse. There shall be no fire source near the batching room, and certain fire fighting equipment shall be provided. No excessive storage of inflammable and explosive articles shall be allowed in the batching room, and regular cleaning shall be carried out to keep it clean and tidy. Do not place inflammable floor paint or diluent where people often walk and operate.
Several Methods of Repairing Epoxy Floor
Epoxy floor is a kind of floor product with excellent decoration and function. Because of some reasons such as use, maintenance, construction and service life, the epoxy floor will be damaged. When the epoxy floor is damaged, how can we repair it? First, let's look at the general problems of epoxy flooring. Then come to the specific repair program.
1. The pits, damages, scratches and traces of wheel rolling caused by customer's lack of knowledge of floor use.
2. Layer peeling, empty drum caused by poor base, cracking caused by tension of expansion joint of building structure, and water heave caused by improper waterproofing, etc.
3. The main damage caused by chemical corrosion is yellowing, blackening and various stubborn stains.
4. Pulverization and abscission caused by ultraviolet radiation.
5. Defects of construction personnel or raw materials, such as pits, pink particles, sweat stains, air dust pollution, flying insects and reptiles.
In view of the above problems of epoxy flooring, several effective repairing schemes are put forward.
1. Spraying repair method
Advantages: Spraying repair has incomparable advantages compared with other methods. After repair, the traces are smaller, the aesthetics is better, and the materials are saved.
Disadvantage: The construction is difficult, and the requirement for the construction personnel is high. It needs professional spraying equipment.
2. Point complement method
Point repair is a commonly used method at this stage. Most of the constructors use this method to repair damaged epoxy floors.
Advantages: The construction process is simple, easy to master, and the amount of raw materials is small.
Disadvantage: Repair marks are obvious, not beautiful, with poor height.
3. Overall Covering Method
Disadvantage: High cost, only suitable for small space and areas where chemicals are heavily corroded.
The construction procedure is similar to that of the new epoxy floor, and it is not necessary to elaborate.本站网址：http://www.wuxispeed.com